The Final Winter Update for Football Manager 2021 is now complete, with this second part covering transfers from windows that closed during February, database updates and a few outstanding gameplay fixes.
This Update is now live on FM21 (PC/Mac/Xbox Game Pass for PC), FM21 Xbox Edition (Console/PC/Game Pass), FM21 Touch (PC/Mac/iOS/Android) and FM21 Mobile (iOS/Android).
Deals that happened in China, Russia, MLS, as well as free transfers in the EFL are included in this Update. You’ll need to begin a new career for them to take effect, so there’s never been a better time to take your managerial skills abroad.
A gameplay patch containing fixes and improvements across multiple areas of the game is also included in this Update. These fixes will work in your existing saves.
The Update should download automatically but if you find that it hasn’t installed, quit and restart the Epic Games launcher or Steam.
21.4 Final Winter Update Changelist (including, but not limited to):
Database and Research
– Further database updates and changes up to closure of February transfer window
Crashes and Technical Issues
– Fix crash occurring when entering match
– General stability fixes
– Re-added ability to upload and publish editor files directly to workshop from within Pre-Game Editor
Match Engine 21.7.0
– Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
– Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes
– Fixes for passing combinations not appearing correctly on chalkboards
– Most assists by a player within club records now appearing correctly
Comps and Rule Groups
– Fixes for Portuguese suspension rules